Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Birthday Card

My mom's birthday was on the 11th of November but with my sister's wedding I wasn't able to post this.  I made my mom a quick card and thought it came out pretty nice and wanted to share.  Sorry again about the camera, I'm good with technology but not when it comes to fixing pictures.



The card was made from Recollections card pack.  The top part of the card was from a paper pack from Cloud Nine. The bottom of the card was embossed with a leaf stamp I bought at ACMoore and clear embossing powder was used.  I used the resist technique and used Wild Honey distress ink.  The "Celebrate" came from my cricut cartridge "Tie The Knot" and cream color cardstock was used.  The other two pieces came from my cartridge "Once Upon A Princess" and i glimmer misted them with Sugar Maple and Juniper.  The Juniper piece I set up on pop dots.  The ribbon was actually white when I started but I glimmer misted Sugar Plum Fairy and it gave it such a nice pretty color.  The bling was from a Martha Stewart embellishment pack I bought from Michaels.

I will probably be back on later to share some other things I'm working on.  I wasn't feeling too well yesterday but I'm ready to craft all day today.

No comments: