Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Winner Of The 29 Again? Birthday Blog Hop And A Card

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday!  Almost to the weekend and I hope you are having a fabulous day!

I want to announce the winner of the 29 Again? Birthday Blog Hop.  I first want to thank Deborah aka Scrappinmamma for letting me celebrate her birthday.  I was able to hop twice for her.  Once for her surprise hop and the other for her own birthday hop..I had a blast on both!

Now for the winner......
Finally able to get my phone camera to work again...
IMAG0451.jpg

Eva said....
Great card, i love the colors.
Eva :0) 




Congrats Eva!  Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

I have more blog hops coming so stay tuned!

I wanted to share a card I did for a sketch challenge over at Creating The Crafty Life. Each week there are 3 challenges.  Color, card sketch and layout sketch.  The color challenge was completed with the last post I did.  Here is the sketch...




Here is my take on it....
Recipe:
Paper-Stampin Up Tangerine Tango, SEI On The Coast and my scraps
Elegant Edges cricut cartridge
Border punch is EK Success
VersaFine in Onyx Black
VersaMagic in Cloud White
Craft string
TPC Studio Greetings
Inque Monarch
Sakura Gelly Roll in White
Spellbinders Nestabilities Small Scallop Oval


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

No comments: