Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blog Hop Tomorrow

Hi everyone.

I hope my east coast friends were safe from Hurricane Irene.  With being 500 miles away from Delaware I was very nervous to say the least.

Just wanted to say thank you to everybody that hopped over yesterday for Becky's Birthday Blog Hop.  I enjoy reading your comments that you leave and hope my project and the other ladies' projects were inspiring to you.  I will be announcing the winner later this week.

I wanted to let everybody know that I will be in another blog hop starting tomorrow.


Birthday Luau Blog Hop starts over with the birthday girl Barbara at Craftin With Barbara.  Please join me tomorrow through Wednesday for a hopping good time.

I have a ton of blog hops in the next few months with a few that are being hosted myself.  Please check the left side of my blog for all the fabulous events.


No comments: