Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Altered Family Canvas

Good evening!  I hope you all enjoyed the holiday.

I was going to post my family canvas yesterday but I got caught up with all the holiday festivities and decided to sit back and relax so I'm posting it today.

This is the 3rd canvas that I have recently made.  If you want to see my friends canvas and the one I altered for my fiance and I, please continue to the posts below.  I really wanted to keep this one simple and I love how it turned out.  Love the blue...such a pretty color.

12 X 12 canvas I bought at Joanns
Recipe:
Paper is DCWV Mariposa
Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst Stains in Dark Chocolate Truffle and Creme Brulee Cream
Americana Acrylic Paint in Sapphire and Khaki Tan
Flowers are I Am Roses and Prima
Wooden "Family" and Flat Back Pearls are from Joanns
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap
Bling is Recollections
Tim Holtz Paper Distresser


Thanks so much for visiting.  Have a fabulous evening!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Oh my thats too neat.