Monday, March 18, 2013

Princess Tic Tac Holder

Hi everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend and I hope you have a rockin week!

I'm here today with a post for Jaded Blossom!


I created a tic tac holder using the tutorial from Candace.  To check out the tutorial on Candace's blog, click here.  I used the small flag die from Flag Dies 2Royal Treat Poems and the Fancy Topper Die.

Here is my treat...




Side view with the small flag from Flag Dies 2 and Royal Treat Poems 

The papers came from my stash.  I also used Grape Fizz and Strawberry Cupcake twine from Trendy Twine.  Ink used was Memento Tuxedo Black and Rose Bud.  The crown came from the Silhouette store.


Thanks for stopping by!


Have a fabulous craft day!

10 comments:

jessica said...

GREAT project Ashley!!! Perfect for any princess :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!

snappy scrappy said...

This is so cute...any little girl would LOVE it!!!

~ Janey ~ said...

Love this, Ashley! Perfect colors :)

Michelle said...

this is tooo cute girl! love the cut out and the crown on it !!! and the purple and pink !!! great combo!

crazyaboutcricut said...

This looks awesome! I absolutely love those colors together :)

Jamie said...

So adorable! I love this!

mamawcindy said...

I Love this Ashley! Your so Creative. Thanks for Sharing and Happy Spring! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

How in this world have I not stumbled upon your blog before now? I love your blog. I just signed up as a new follower. Would love to have you visit/follow me!!

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Claire Spielman said...

HEY...I have 3 Little Princesses that would love these super cute holders!!
Following you now on Bloglovin' which I LOVE!!!
Creative Wishes & Hugs,
Claire

Candace Pelfrey said...

FABULOUS!! Love this tic tac treat!