Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Treat For Some Bunny Sweet

Hi everyone!  Happy Saturday!

So excited for this weekend because I can actually get my craft on!  I have one week left before spring break starts so I'm counting down the days :)

Just wanted to share a treat that I created.  I am also going to be submitting this to SVG Cutting Files Spring Challenge.  To check out the challenge, click here.



Papers are from my stash.  Inks used Memento Summer Sky and Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up So Saffron and Tim Holtz Distress Ink Worn Lipstick.  Watermelon Taffy twine fromTrendy Twine.



Thanks so much for stopping by!


Have a fabulous crafty day!

12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So darn adorable!!!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! The bunny is so sweet!! Happy Saturday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

This is so super adorable!!! LOVE that cute cute bunny!! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!!

Kate said...

Super cute. Your little bunny treat is adorable. Thanks for joining us over at SVG Cutting Files, Spring Challenge.

Migdalia said...

Simply ADORABLE!!

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

I adore your little bunny treat bag. Super cute peeking over the egg. Awesome job. Happy Easter! ~Tami

Michelle said...

this is adorable chickie !!! I love that its BURSTING with candy goodness !!!

thanks for entering the SVG CUtting files challenge !!!

michelle

Candace Pelfrey said...

LOVE!!!! sooo cute how you did the topper with the bunny on it!

Trixie said...

I love that little bunny! Thanks so much for joining us for the SVG Cutting Files Challenge this month.

Abby said...

SUper cuteee!!!!! Thank You for entering the SVG Cutting Files Challenge!

Julie said...

Very Cute..I love the bunny. Thank you for being part of the Monthly Challenge :)

Julie
Cricut Chick

Jamie said...

This is adorable!
Thanks for playing along in the challenge!