Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Jaded Blossom Sneaks Day 2-Fight For A Cure

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It's Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom sneaks.  Didn't you just love Day 1 sneaks!?  If you haven't check them out yet click here to be taken to the Jaded Blossom website or click here to be taken to my Day 1 sneak!



So today we are sneaking....

Fight For A Cure



Here is what I created....


The box is the Fight Like A Girl Treat Box from SVG Cutting Files.  I also used Awareness Candies and Flag Dies 2 from Jaded Blossom.  Papers are from my stash and Core'dinations.  Inks are Memento Rose Bud, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Worn Lipstick and VersaFine in Black Onyx.


Thanks for visiting and be sure to stop back tomorrow for another sneak!

Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the amazing Design Team came up with!

Have a fabulous crafty day!



16 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Just too cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Esther said...

Wow, I am seriously lovin' this!!!!!!

Kate said...

Love your little ninja box turned out super cute.

Jennifer Scull said...

this is wonderful! I must go check out this set since I am fighting cancer myself and am trying to get as many support sets as I can to help encourage others. :) thank you for showing such fabulous inspiration!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I just love it. I am working on a walk for Breast Cancer right now and thinking I need something like this. So fitting!! :)

Pamela Lash said...

I adore your card - it is so inspiring and the colors really pop!
Cyberhugs.........Mama LoveBug

antdoda said...

She is just so cute!!

Lovebug Creations said...

Oh I love this! The little karate girl...too funny and cute!!! Wonderful job, Ashley!!!

Bug Hugs
Kimi

Trixie said...

I just love this little girl! She's perfect.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Absolutely adorable! What a cutie pie and just perfect with the theme! I love it!

jessica said...

GREAT project Ashley!!! LOVE her!!

Rosie said...

omg this is soo cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

this is so freaking cute and cleaver !!! LOve it !! wish my daughter would of stayed in martial arts

Michelle said...

this is so freaking cute and cleaver !!! LOve it !! wish my daughter would of stayed in martial arts

Jamie said...

This is just too cute!

Jaymie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! So cute!