Thursday, March 7, 2013

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 4-Happy Birthday Princess

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

It's Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom sneaks!  Aren't you all just loving the dies and stamps so far?!  

For Day 1 sneaks click here.  For Day 2 sneaks click here.  For Day 3 sneaks click here.

Today we are sneaking two more sets...

100% Princess


Vintage Crown


These two sets just might be my favorites of the release but who am I kidding they are all my favorites lol.


Here is my treat box...



Also from Jaded Blossom I used a Banner Die from the Candy Charms and Banner Dies and Royal Candies.  The Carriage Treat Box is from SVG Cutting Files.  Papers and bling are from my stash.  I used the fabulous Rumple Ribbon Lady Jenna from Lovebug Creations and the ink I used was Memento in Rose Bud.

Thanks for visiting and be sure to stop back tomorrow for another sneak!  The blog hop is tomorrow too!

Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the amazing Design Team came up with!


Have a fabulous crafty day!



8 comments:

Lovebug Creations said...

What a fun little treat box!!! I'm loving everything you've been doing all week!!! Can't wait to see what's next!!! :)

Bug Hugs,
Kimi

Jamie said...

I love this carriage! The colors are awesome!

Kate said...

Love this really carriage treat box, turned out so pretty. Awesome Idea.

snappy scrappy said...

Love the carriage!! Lee-Ann :)

Claire Spielman said...

My all time favorite....so far!! LOL With my 3 girls, this would be a winner.
Hope you are doing awesome!
Creative Wishes
Claire S

Trixie said...

Aww...I love this carriage...so cute!

Rosie said...

love this treat box!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Jaymie said...

aww this turned out so cute! Love the colors!