Monday, March 4, 2013

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 1-Thanks For Your Support Box In A Bag

Hi everyone!

I can't tell you how excited I am for this week.  Today starts the Jaded Blossom March release sneaks!

You are all going to love this months release! Ok, so I say this every single month lol but seriously this is one of my favorite releases!

It's Day 1 and today is jam packed with sneaks with one candies set and two yes I said two die sets!

Awareness Candies


 Awareness Ribbon Die


 Candy Charms & Banners



Pretty awesome right?!


Here is my sneak for today.  I used the Awareness Candies, Awareness Ribbon and the Candy Charms & Banners.


The fun crinkle ribbon is the Rumple Ribbon Lady Jenna from Lovebug Creations.  The border and scallop shapes came from the Silhouette store.  The papers are from my stash and Me & My Big Ideas Survivor.  The ink of choice was Memento Rose Bud.





Thanks for visiting and be sure to stop back tomorrow for another sneak.


Make sure you head on over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the amazing Design Team came up with!



Have a fabulous crafty day!

18 comments:

Tanya said...

Gorgeous!!! I love pink and your project is music to my eyes!!! Great job!!!

Hugs
Tanya

Kate said...

Love the polka dots, it's perfect. So Cute.

Michele I said...

love the new set and great project

antdoda said...

I love this!! So pretty!!

Pamela Lash said...

What a beautiful project with so many shades of pink - it's yummy!
Cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love all that pink!!! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa said...

This is fabulous! I love the pink polka dots!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lovebug Creations said...

So polka dotty and fun! I love this!!! :)

Bug Hugs,
Kimi

Jaymie said...

So pretty! Love the colors

Crystal said...

Great! I love this!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute Ashley!

Rosie said...

super cute treat bag

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Krystle said...

Super cute!!! Love the polka dots!! (:

dawnmercedes said...

nicely done!

Esther said...

Cute project!!! Lovin' those kisses :)

Jamie said...

Love this! Awesome color!!!!

Trixie said...

Love this!

Michelle said...

tooo cute chickie so bright and pretty !!! great pic too !!!