Thursday, July 5, 2012

Winners And My New Sister Blog

Hi everyone!

Did you all have a nice holiday?!


As I sit here looking at my blogger I realized that my winners from my blog hops never went live.  I am having the worst time with Blogger, my email and my Facebook lately.


So without any further delay, the winners from my Hello Summer Blog Hop!


For the $25 gift certificate to Paper Piecings by Nikki...

#13   Marji




For the $10 gift certificate to Ginger Snap Scraps...

#33   Sew Sweet N Crafty




For the 3 Girl JAM Bundles...

#30  Marianne




Now for the Under The Sea Blog Hop!

For the $25 gift certificate to Paper Piecings by Nikki...

#1   Melllisssa



For the $10 gift certificate to Ginger Snap Scraps...

#8   Tina




Congrats ladies!  Please email me at glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com so I can get the prize info to you.


One more thing...

Have you checked out my new sister blog?!


Because I blog hop so much I decided to create a blog that is just for my blog hops.  This gives me more time to share tutorials, challenge projects, etc on this blog.  The only blog hops that will be on this blog will be my Design Team hops.

Jump on over to The Blog Hop Princess and become a follower so you won't miss the fun hops.




Thanks for visiting!


Have a fabulous crafty day!

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Congrats to all the winners. Going to check out your new sister blog.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

jessica said...

Congrats to all your winners!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats to all the winners!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Norma Gomez said...

Congrats to all the winners, enjoy your goodies!!