Thursday, July 26, 2012

3 Girl JAM Design Team-Make A Wish Card


Hi everyone!

I'm here today with a project for 3 Girl JAM!


I am sad to say that this is the last post that I will be doing as a 3 Girl JAM Design Team member.  The term is coming to an end and I'm moving on to allow new creativity to come in and show off the yummy crinkle ribbon.  I want to thank Julie for giving me an opportunity to share my creations with everyone.  I also want to thank my design team sisters for all the inspiration :)


For my last post I'm sharing a simple card using the white crinkle ribbon!  I used the awesome 3 Girl JAM Bow Maker to create the perfect bow!


The wand came from the Silhouette store and the Make A Wish stamp set and Flag Dies come from Jaded Blossom.  The paper is Bazzill and Echo Park Dots & Stripes Soda Fountain Collection.



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out 3 Girl JAM!



Have a fabulous crafty day!

9 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

Beautiful! love the start and the colors!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute card!! Colurs are pretty! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

This is awesome Ashley!!! GREAT cut and LOVE the bow!!! I know you will be greatly missed over at 3 Girl Jam!!

Kate said...

So Cute! Love the cut of that wand.

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card, Ashley!! I love the wand and the bow is fabulous :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim Ricketts said...

I absolutely love this card!!! Sorry it is your last day with them but I know you will still be crafty! I look forward to your next creations!!

Kim :)

Claire Spielman said...

They'll miss YOU and all your CREATIVE brilliance! Love this card!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.

Gloria said...

Love how it is 3D and the little bow is the perfect touch. I am sad that we will not be DT sisters any more but we sure have had fun while it lasted. I still plan on stalking your blog to see what you are up to!!

Precious Hugs
OmaGloria

Jessica Buffa said...

Ashley this is so darling. I love how perfect the bow matches its shadow on the wand...fabulous. Love your colors and sleek design. Wonderful faux stitching, too. So straight and crisp. My hands usually shake to awful to get the dashes straight...HUGS and you better keep in touch DT sister!
:O)
Jessica S