Friday, July 6, 2012

Selling Cricut Cartridges


Hi everyone!

So I have made a decision to sell my Cricut cartridges except for a few.  If you are interested, please either leave a comment on here with a way for me to reach you or email me at glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com.  I do take Paypal and will ship out 24 to 48 hours after payment has been made.  I will update the list frequently.



They ARE LINKED to my gypsy which is not working.   

4 Legged Friends - $20 shipped
Birthday Bash - $25 shipped
Botanicals - $18 shipped
Create A Critter - $25 shipped
Destinations - $20 shipped
Elegant Edges - $25 shipped
Everyday Paper Dolls - $20 shipped
Fancy Frames - $20 shipped
Flower Shoppe - $20 shipped
Forever Young - $20 shipped
From My Kitchen - $20 shipped
Happy Hauntings - $20 shipped
Once Upon A Princess - $20 shipped
Pagoda - $20 shipped
Paisley - $20 shipped
Plantin Schoolbook - $20 shipped
Princess Party - $20 shipped
Sentimentals - $20 shipped
Simply Charmed - $20 shipped
Songbird - $20 shipped
Storybook - $20 shipped
Straight From The Nest - $20 shipped
Sweet Treats - $20 shipped
Sweethearts - $20 shipped
Tie The Knot - $20 shipped
Tinker Bell & Friends - $20 shipped
Wedding - $20 shipped
Winter Frolic - $20 shipped

4 comments:

Leslie-kbgirlygirl said...

Ash, can I get From my kitchen? Thanks

Hugs,
Leslie

silvia said...

I want Bags Tags and boxes please

silvia
sillyscrap at aol dot com

TyTynNiyasmom said...

I would like to purchase Flower Shoppe. Thanks

Candace
csanford37_@hotmail.com

marg0006 said...

Ashley I am very interested in Rock Princess & Paper Doll Dress Up.

marg0006 at verizon dot net