Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Paper Piecings By Nikki Design Team-Celebrate Card

Hi everyone!
Happy 4th Of July!!
I hope you all have a fun and safe holiday.




I'm here today with a project for Paper Piecings by Nikki.



Because it's the holiday I wanted share a card that I made using the Independence Day set.






Here is my card...



Recipe:
Papers are from my stash/scraps and Core'dinations
Jaded Blossom Miscellaneous Fun stamp set
White gel pen
VersaFine in Onyx Black




Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out Paper Piecings by Nikki!



Have a fabulous crafty day!

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute!

Happy Independence Day,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute as always! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

I LOVE this ashley!! Happy 4th of July my friend!!

Kate said...

Adorable. Love it. Have a Great 4th of July.

Hugs,
Kate

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! I hope you are having a wonderful 4th!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Claire Spielman said...

Beary Patriotic and sweet!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

febe said...

So sweet! :)

fitness club marketing