Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Winners Of Recent Blog Hops & Names Picked For The Card Donation From The Labor Of Love Blog Hop

Hi everyone!  Sorry this is a day late with posting.  Time escaped me yesterday.

I want to thank everyone that has stopped by during the hops.  I love reading the comments that you all give me.  I'm so glad I can inspire and will continue to do that so I hope you are ready for more :).

I need to announce the winners of Becky's Birthday Blog Hop and 50th Birthday Luau Blog Hop.

First for Becky's Birthday Blog Hop, the winner is........

Imogene said...
love your card!! really cute..
am a new follower to your blog and FB


And for the 50th Birthday Luau Blog Hop, the winner is......

ScrappinT said...
Loving the card and the paper was the perfect choice!


Congrats ladies, I have sent you both an email to get your mailing address.  You have a week to respond to my email or I will draw again.


I also wanted to announce the 5 names from the Labor Of Love Blog Hop. Ladies, cards are being donated to the children in your name.

Eva

Kathy (Kathy's Creative Spot)

Cathie w

Kris Dietz

Felicia (Frank-LEE Speaking)

Thank you ladies for your comments.  I truly appreciated them!



Please stop back on Friday to see the cards that were made for the children.


Have a fabulous night!

No comments: