Sunday, September 4, 2011

Altered Project, Captured Fairy In A Bottle and Some Other Things

Good morning everyone!  Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by and left such sweet comments for  The Labor Of Love Blog Hop.

Please make sure you stop by Madison at Funky Cards to see how you can donate cards to the children.  Click here, to be taken directly to the post.

The hop continues today with a new set of 20 fabulously talented ladies that want to show you their "Labor Of Love" banners.  Start over with Ellen at Card Monkey and enjoy the rest of the hop :).

With all the hops that I've been in lately, I really haven't had time to do a regular posting.  So I wanted to share some things that I was working on in August.

I made this box for one of my blog hop winners.
 Recipe:
Unaltered box came from Michaels
DCWV Mariposa
Wooden feet, ribbon and other embellishments are from my stash
Tim Holtz Adage Ticket and Memo Pin
Skeleton leaves and flowers are I Am Roses
Tim Holtz's Distress Ink in Antique Linen
Lindy Stamp Gang-Starburst Sprays in Cocoa Bean Copper, Afternoon Denim Delight, and Ponderosa Pines Olive.  Moon Shadow Mist in Van Dyke Sepia

A different view.




The next is a fairy in a bottle I made with a swap partner.  Sorry for the glare, I took several pictures but couldn't get them glare free.
Recipe:
Pink trim is from MB's Treasurista
Clear flower is from KARLAS001
Moss and butterfly embellishment was picked up at my local Michaels
Trims are from my stash
Flowers are I Am Roses
Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly
Tim Holtz's Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass
Memento in Summer Sky
Lindy Stamp Gang-Starburst Spray in Mountain Lavender Gold and Edelweiss Moss Green, Moon Shadow Mist in Silhouette Silver, Glitz Spritz in Scintillating Silver


A view from the the top of the bottle.




The card below I had completed weeks ago but I remembered an I email I got from someone asking for a very simple cricut card.  I make these cards for thank yous but I never create them in the same colors, I make each one different.  This card is as simple as I can make them and hope this helps.

Maude is cut at 4.5in and the frame is cut at 6in
Recipe:
Paper is Stampin Up Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Old Olive
Sentimentals cricut cartridge


I will be announcing the winners to Becky's Birthday Blog Hop and 50th Birthday Luau Blog Hop on Tuesday as well as the 5 names that will have a card created by me donated to the children in their name.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Judy said...

I love them all but I'm partial to the box that is just stunning.
Have a great day
Judy

K-E Kreations said...

What a great simple card. Your box is stunning!

KWaltemathDesigns said...

Cute stuff Ashley! I love it all as usual! :)

XoXo,

Katie

Monica said...

I love that box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what a totally unique idea the fairy in a bottle.

I'm a new follower.
monica.lowrance@gmail.com