Thursday, September 29, 2011

Winner Of The Hops From Over The Weekend And Some Other Things

Good morning and Happy Thursday!  I apologize for having this post up late.  Time has escaped me the past few days.  I've been busy in my craft room and have not blogged very much.

Thank you to all that hopped last weekend for the First Day Of Fall and the 2 days of the School Blog Hop.  I enjoy reading your comments and appreciate each and every one of them.  A big thank you to Lisa at HoneyBearz Designs and Jamie at My Amusing Life for allowing me to be hop stops.

Now for the winner...
V said...
I so love the back pack, so cleaver, im a new follower and alo added you on my facebook. Love your idea's!!


Congrats!  I will be emailing you before the end of the day.  Once I send the email, you will have one week to respond to the email or I will draw again.


Please join me Oct.1st through Oct.2nd for a royally good time.

The All Thing Royal Blog Hop starts over with Jamie at My Amusing Life.  Please hop over and say hello!

I will be back later today with some projects!

Have a fabulous morning!