Friday, July 26, 2013

Stamp Annie Thing Stamp Release Mini Blog Hop

Good Morning Everyone and Welcome!
I am a Guest Designer today over at Stamp Annie*Thing.  I am really excited to be a part of team for this release!

If your here from Barb then your in the right place if not then you may wanna start at the beginning.  I have the entire line up at the end of this post.

So today I'm showing off the new stamp set Wish Big...


I just love this set super cute!



I went with a little treat..


From Jaded Blossom I used Fancy Topper Die, Flag Dies, Flag Dies 2 and a 1 x 8 Clear Bag.  Papers are from my stash.  Copic Sketch Markers.  Atyou Spica Pens.


Blog Hop Prize

You can WIN this adorable Stamp set by simply
1- Following Stamp Annie Thing Blog
2- Leave a Comment on all the stops along the way on our hop!

Winner will be announced Friday!


Next up on the Hop is....Melissa


If you want to see more cute stamps like these, just visit the STORE.


Also, don't forget to "LIKE" their Facebook Page.


Hop Line Up
Stamp Annie Thing Blog
Barb
Ashley
Melissa
Ruza

19 comments:

Kate said...

Absolutely Adorable Ashley.

Unknown said...

Cute treat topper!

Beth F. said...

Cute, cute, cute!

morentin1326 said...

wow, what an awesome project... darn, i just put my order in yesterday... LOL... now i will have to go back and buy this one... OH well, after all it is my birthday, so i will just have to treat myself to this one too... I just love your stamps...
this is perfect for a birthday....

Maria said...

very cute project love the stamp image

Ashley said...

Cute project! Love the colors!

~Ashley
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

Creating Anniething said...

adorable Ash...love the colors you choose too!! so FUN!

Gwen said...

So sweet! Love it!

Krystle said...

Cute treat!!! (:

Melissa said...

Super cute! She is adorable on the candy treat.

Colleen said...

The treat holder is such a cute idea.

Unknown said...

What a cute idea. I could probably put yogurt covered raisins in it. And sneak it in my Granddaughters lunch box for the first day of school. What 3rd grader wouldn't love that!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, awesome treat topper!!

Unknown said...

How cute! What a great idea!

Stephanie said...

So adorable! love this idea!

Jackie Randolph said...

Super cute treat holder Ashley!! Love your little birthday girl!!

jessica said...

This is so super cute Ashley!!! LOVE the fun topper!!

Avigail Raphael said...

The treat is fantastic. Thanks for the inspiration.

Janis said...

Absolutely adorable little treat container!! So cute how you decorated it.
<3 J