Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Winners Of The Birthday Blog Hop

Hi everyone!

I would like to thank everyone that stopped by for my Black, White And A Splash Of Color Birthday Blog Hop!  I hope you all got inspired by the fabulous projects.  

For the winners...


3 Girl Jam
3 Girl Jam


The winner - Judy


Paper Piecings By Nikki

The winner - Carla



Decade Of Scrap


The winner - Janet



Scraptastical Kreations
SK

The winner - Doris



MB's Treasurista

The winner - Tami




The winner - Marji



The winner - Jamie K


Goodie Bag of Recollections bling, flowers and embellishments

The winner - Liz



Congrats to the winners!  I will be contacting you all shortly.


Stop by tomorrow I'm in a Valentine's Decor & Gifts Blog Hop!


Don't forget that the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge is open until Saturday at noon!  To see that post, click here.





Have a fabulous night!

3 comments:

jessica said...

congrats to all the winners!

Judy said...

Woooo Hoooo! I am beyond happy!! Thank you so much!
Hugs, Judy

Jamie said...

Congrats ladies!