Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Magic Blog Hop

For Day 6 of the 12 Days Of Christmas Blog Hop, click here.

Good morning and welcome to Christmas Magic Blog Hop.  I'm so glad you could join us!


Ashley here and this is where the magic starts.

I am joined by 16 fabulous ladies to help celebrate.  The theme is Christmas so you will see anything and everything related to the holiday.

Here is the lineup.



I made a card.  Love how it came out...


Recipe:  
Paper is from my stash and Recollections Jolly & Bright
Scrappy Moms Winter Wishes stamp set
Copic Sketch Markers-Colorless Blender, BG0000, BG07, BG10, E33, E35, E37, R29 
Snow Writer
VersaFine in Onyx Black
Spellbinders Nestabilities-Small Circle, Small Scallop Circle, Small Oval and Small Scallop Oval
Crinkle Ribbon is from 3 Girl Jam.  It's the Mistletoe from the Winter Bundle.
Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder
Border punch is from Martha Stewart


On to the good stuff...
I have some fabulous sponsors with some fabulous prizes.  Listed below each sponsor is the requirement to be eligible to win.




3 Girl Jam-Seam Binding Bundle 1-6
3 Girl Jam
*Must follow blog:  Blog
*"Like" their Facebook page and tell them I sent you and to have a Happy Holiday:  Facebook


 ___________________________________________________________________________


Little Scraps Of Heaven-2 pattern sets of their choice

Photobucket
*Must follow blog:  Blog
*"Like" their Facebook page and tell them I sent you and to have a Happy Holiday:  Facebook


 ___________________________________________________________________________


PSA Essentials-Peel & Stick stamp set of the winner's choice



*Must follow blog:  Blog
*"Like" their Facebook page and tell them I sent you and to have a Happy Holiday:  Facebook


 ___________________________________________________________________________



Joy's Life.com-Wintery Puns stamp set and some Christmas Twine


*Must follow blog:  Blog
*"Like" Joy's Facebook page and tell her I sent you and to have a Happy Holiday:  Facebook


  ___________________________________________________________________________ 


Bugaboo Digis-7 digis of their choice


*Must follow their blog:  Blog
*"Like" their Facebook page and tell them I sent you and to have a Happy Holiday:  Facebook


 ___________________________________________________________________________ 


Designs On Cloud 9-$20 voucher to the site

blinky

*Must follow their blog:  Blog
*"Like" their Facebook page and tell them I sent you and to have a Happy Holiday:  Facebook


___________________________________________________________________________ 



 Scraptastical Kreations-$25 gift certificate to website
Photobucket

*Must follow her blog:  Blog
*"Like" Kristy's Facebook page and tell her I sent you and to have a Happy Holiday:  Facebook


For the grand prize...
The fabulous Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridge.


To win...
1.  You must comment on every blog hop stop
2.  Become a friend of every blog hop stop
3.  Leave a way for me to reach you

Extra entries if you become a friend of my blog and/or Facebook.


I will announce all winners on Tuesday, December 20th.


As I send you off to the first stop, I want to wish each and every one of year a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year.  I have enjoyed 2011 with so many of you crafty sisters and I look forward to 2012 with you all.

Now hop on over to my fabulous friend Nicolette.

20 comments:

JaniceA said...

Love your card!
Janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com
I am a new follower

happyscrapper said...

Your card is fabulous. I love those stripes. happyscrapper-sweetpeacards.blogspot.com
hugz,
Christine

Liz said...

adorable card, love the image!

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

I just love your gingerbread card....Super adorable and the crinkle ribbon is making me want to make a purchase...lol

Love it!!! TFS!!!!

XoXo,
Liz
beautydecade@gmail.com

Carla said...

Your card is adorable. thanks so much for sharing and for hosting this fun hop

http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
racincrafts at aim dot com

Mindy Eggen Design said...

love the little gingerbread man - he turned out so cute!

lindaplus3 said...

wonderful card friend and follower of all the above,,,,MERRY CHRISTMAS...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

Janet said...

Love the Gingerbread man image too cute and you paper is beautiful! Thanks for hosting this hop great fun!!!
Big Blog Hugs! Janet

Maria said...

super cute
marial302003@yahoo.com

Tanya said...

Very cute card Ashley!!

Unknown said...

Awesome card Ashley!! I love Gingerbread!! Thanks for including me in this hop.
Z
http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com
scrappinwithz@hotmail.com

Ellen Jarvis said...

Hello, girlfriend!!! I've already commented on your SWEEEEEEET card on FB. I just love it. Beautiful, intense colors and huggable too. Thank you for inviting me over to your Hop. It's been a CRAAAAZY day (weeks!!) in my world, and you ground me. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

smyiow said...

Your card is way too cute! Great job! Already a follower of your blog and FB!! You are awesome!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute card! Fun image!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Janet's Planet said...

wonderful blog hop! great prizes! love the card!
Janet Royer
http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com

Suzy said...

Wow! What a festive hop. I would *love* to win the Flower Shoppe cartridge. I'm a new follower of yours (and everyone in the hop as well), and left a comment on each blog along the way. Thanks for sharing and happy holidays! :)
- Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

Unknown said...

What an adorable image and love that paper too!!
miller896042 at bellsouth dot net

ScrappinT said...

I love the card! I love the stamp!

Heidi said...

Fun hop! I love all the ideas.