Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Winners From The Halloween Blog Hop

I would first like to say thank you to everyone who stopped by for the Halloween Blog Hop! I hope you all enjoyed the spooktacular projects!  I have a couple of winners to announce...

For the Halloween digi of your choice from Make It Crafty....
Cathy said...
The witches Hat is amazing!!



For the Halloween stamp set from Joy's Life.com....

Creative Mine by Maria said...
Very cute hat...love those projects




For the Flower Shoppe cricut cartridge from Cricut Craft Room..
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey said...
WOW, Ashley, that hat will make some cat all that!!! It's fantastic. What a great idea!!! Thank you for hosting this hop and inviting me to participate. I hope we'll meet sometime soon now that you're back in my area. YAY!
Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey








And for the $50 gift card grand prize...you will have a choice of Michaels, Joanns or A.C. Moore...


Laura (tweetyb) said...
So super cute!!! Love it!!
♥ Laura ♥







Congrats ladies!  I will be sending you emails shortly.

Thanks again to everybody that hopped by.  I have a couple of giveaways coming up so check back often!

Have a fabulous night!

3 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

Congrats to all the winners! Have fun with your goodies :)

Unknown said...

I am a winner... thank you thank you!!! How exciing!!!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Congrats ladies! Have fun with your new toys!