Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello Card

Good evening everyone, Nikki here.  I hope you all enjoyed your Monday.

My mom had asked me to make a card for her co-workers daughter.  I make things for this cutie patootie every so often but because I've been so busy with moving and getting everything together, I haven't made anything for her in quite some time.  She wanted me to make a card with her favorite color which is purple and some bling.  This card was sooooo much fun to make and I'm so happy how it turned out.  Enjoy!

Recipe for Card:
Birthday Bash cricut cartridge
Core'dinations Glitz & Glam
OA-Happy Day from The Greeting Farm
Copic Sketch Markers-110, BV00, BV01, BV02, E21, E50, V17
Atyou Spica in Lavender
TPC Studio Greetings stamp set
Spellbinders Nestabilities Small Scallop Oval
Prima flowers and bling that I colored up with my copics
Ribbon, brads and solid paper came from my stash
Momento in Tuxedo Black
The flourishes came from chipboard peices that I made into a stencil and trace onto to cardstock


Challenges:
Anyone For Anya-Circle card
iCopic Lover-Monochromatic
Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings-Violets & Lilacs & Plums, Oh My!
By The Cute & Girly Challenges-Cute and girly



Thanks for stopping by.  I also wanted to let everyone know that I will be a blog stop for a blog hop this weekend.  Adri at Ma Cherie Creations is hosting Keeping The Peace Blog Hop that starts on Saturday.  Please hop by and say hello, there will be blog candy......

Have a great night!

6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love the purple!

Sherrie K. said...

Cute, cute!! Love the purple!

Doodlecraft said...

Love it! Great card, I love that scallop circle! Great papers, the glitter and coloring! Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya this week! :)

Sarah B said...

Oh Lovely circular creation, Thanks for joining in at Anyone for Anya, Regards SArah B X

thescrapmaster said...

This is so cute!! Great job with the challenge.
Hugs,
Samantha
iCopic Design Team Leader
SP and Company Stamps

Susan said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the purple, especially the hair! Thanks for joining in the circle card challenge at Anyone for Anya? this week!
Susan xxox (AFA DT)
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/