Sunday, August 4, 2013

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge-Back To School

Bee-utiful Summer Blog Hop Day 2 click here
Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!  Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!





It's that time again over at Jaded Blossom for our monthly challenge!  We hope you will play along!



The challenge for this month...



Back To School





As for the prize...



One lucky winner will get...







So for my inspiration, I created a treat for my niece.   She's your typical girly girl so I went with girly colors.  She loves peanuts so I thought it would be a simple treat for her first day of school.




From Jaded Blossom I used Lunch Box Notes, Lunch Box Notes 2 and a Gusset Bag.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye and my stash.  Rumple ribbon Sunflower and Eyes Of Blue  from LoveBug Creations.  Ink I used Stampin Up Crumb Cake.




Be sure to visit Jaded Blossom to see the rest of the amazing inspiration and to play along.


Thanks for visiting and be sure to come back tomorrow as I share day 1 of the Jaded Blossom release week!


Have a fabulous crafty day!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

very cute ! love the mixed colors of the ribbon to match the paper !

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!! Love the colors. Have to get me some of that rumple ribbon!

Jamie said...

Love that chevron!

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute!! love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute tag!!

Pamela Lash said...

What a super project - love it!

Crystal said...

Love the colors!! The ribbon looks great!

Kate said...

Awesome idea. Love the Ribbon.

Daisylove Creations said...

Adorable little treat bag!! Love the little lunchbox and those ribbons are gorgeous!!
TFS :0)
Diana

Trixie said...

So cute! Love the colors you used.

Jaymie said...

Too cute! I love the paper!