Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bee-utiful Summer Blog Hop Day 2

Hi everyone!  Welcome to my blog and Bee-utiful Summer Blog Hop Day 2!



We have a wonderful and festive 2 day hop for you all with a summer theme in mind!  To see Day 1 click here.


If you are just coming from visiting Lisa's Blog, you are right on track.  If you just came across my blog and would like to hop along, please start at the beginning with Lisa as she is our amazing hostess.

Be sure to hop through and comment on all the amazing projects, Lisa has some awesome prizes!


So for today I made a tube holder...





From Jaded Blossom I used Candy Charms & Banners, Summer Candies and a Clear Tube.  From SVG Cutting Files I used Kawaii Sunshine, Tube Holder and the Clouds came from Road Trip.  Sunflower Rumple Ribbon from LoveBug Creations.  Papers are from my stash.


Thanks so much for hopping by!



Your next stop is Pam's Blog!


Here is the lineup in case you get lost!

22 comments:

Michelle said...

flippen adorable !!! love the mix of the candys and the colors are sooo cute together !!! love the sun!

mamawcindy said...

Ashley, That is the Cutest Tube Holder ever! I have a thing for Clouds and I am Loving that Adorable Sun. Your so Creative. Thanks so much for Sharing. :0)
cindys-greencricricut.blogspot.com

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your candy holder is so adorable! I love it!

Unknown said...

This is so adorable. It's so cheery and fun. Brings on a smile!!

Jamie said...

Omgosh too cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable tube holder!!

Pamela Lash said...

What a sweet treat and love that you used some LBC Rumple Ribbon on this - TFS.........Mama LoveBug

Unknown said...

Such a cute sunny treat holder.

Patti Ross said...

Ashley!!! Love this, it's so darn cute!!!!

Patti Ross
jprossfam@gmail.com
pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

Sweeeet! like the container.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute!! Love it!!
Angela

Michele I said...

candy holder too cute love the clouds

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super fun project. TFS

Camille Short said...

Love your project! It is really are (Cute as can Bee)! Fun hop!

CraftyRia said...

Adorable tube holder! What a great idea for a party favor or small gift.

Haidee said...

so adorable.. i gotta try this TFS & great being in hop with you!!!

Kate said...

Just way to cute. Absolutely love this.

Daisylove Creations said...

Absolutely adorable tube holder Ashley!! I still haven't attempted at making one of these, but thanks for inspiring me!! I will definitely have to make one now! Happy to be part of this hop with you :0)
Diana

Daisylove Creations said...

Absolutely adorable tube holder Ashley!! I still haven't attempted at making one of these, but thanks for inspiring me!! I will definitely have to make one now! Happy to be part of this hop with you :0)
Diana

Vickie said...

What a cute tube holder Love it.

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That sun is just too stinking cute!!! Great job!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE the candy treat holder!