Saturday, August 3, 2013

Bee-utiful Summer Blog Hop

Hi everyone!  Happy Saturday!  Welcome to my blog and the Bee-utiful Summer Blog Hop!



We have a wonderful and festive 2 day hop for you all with a summer theme in mind!


If you are just coming from visiting Lisa's Blog, you are right on track.  If you just came across my blog and would like to hop along, please start at the beginning with Lisa as she is our amazing hostess.

Be sure to hop through and comment on all the amazing projects, Lisa has some awesome prizes!

So I made a water bottle tag.  Always stay hydrated during these hot days :)



From Jaded Blossom I used Summer Candies and Candy Charms & Banners.  From SVG Cutting Files I used Surfer Corey.  The bottle tag is from the Silhouette store.  Papers are from my stash.  Inks are Stampin Up Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, So Saffron and Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn.


Thanks so much for hopping by!



Your next stop is Pam's Blog!


Here is the lineup in case you get lost!

30 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Ashley, Your Water Bottle Tag is Adorable! I was thinking of making tags to go on drinks for Halloween. Seeing yours, I'm diffidently going to do it. Thanks for the Inspiration. :0)

Creating Anniething said...

Love this Ash... soooo flipping cute!!

Patti Ross said...

Ashley, this is tooo tooo cute!!!

Patti Ross
pattilynncreations.blogspot.com
jprossfam@gmail.com

Vickie said...

What a cleaver idea with the water bottle tags. thanks for the idea.




I'm a new follower.


vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

NAHnahBananah said...

I love this idea, so cute!! One could personalize them for like a kids party :) ~Barbara

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute bottle tag!!!

Linda Therrien said...

these would be great for a beach party. Great idea!

Linda
lindascreativity.blogspot.com

Pamela Lash said...

Definitely a great idea for any out-of-door occasion - just lovely! TFS!

Unknown said...

what an adorable project!!!!
Robin
Cut One Designs by Robin

silvia said...

Adorable surfer!!

Sheila said...

I totally LOVE your water bottle tag! It's so full of summer and fun! :)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

great tag. He is a cutie. TF

Unknown said...

What a cute tag. I love this.

Unknown said...

I am having a big retreat, and your water bottle idea is awesome! Thanks for the invite.

lorby said...

Hello, I saw you were in a hop today so I popped over to say HI and to tell you how cute your little guy is. :)

Lucy Kelleher said...

This is adorable Ashley! I've been meaning to make water bottle tags -- thanks for the inspiration :)

Lucy
Love 2 Create

Connie Can Crop said...

Love the little surfer dude!!
Scrappy hugs, Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

so groovy dude ! love it !!!! ♥

Jamie said...

Super cute little surfer!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your water bottle tag is so cute!

marg0006 said...

So cute. Love the cut.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Love you little tag on the water bottle!!
Angela

Michele I said...

very cute, great idea

Camille Short said...

Cute! I am your newest follower.

CraftyRia said...

That bottle tag is awesome!

Haidee said...

love that tag! that kid is ca-ute!!! TFS your talent
great hopping w/ you

Kate said...

Too Cute, Love his surf board.

Daisylove Creations said...

Super cute water bottle tag!! Happy to be part of this hop with you :0)
Diana

Unknown said...

Im pretty sure that tag couldn't get at CUTER and COOLER!!! Great job!

Unknown said...

What a AWSOME idea!!