Friday, August 9, 2013

Jaded Blossom August Release Sneaks Day 5-Happy Nurses Day

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But as you know we have one more Stamp Set to show you today.




In case you missed my Release Day Projects, here they are...


MONDAY



For our Last Stamp Set of the MonthSimple Sayings: Simply Occassions $15.99




Here is what I made:


I also used the new Purse packaging, Flag Dies, Flag Dies 2, Candy Charms & Banners, Friendly Candies and Pattern Candies.  From SVG Cutting Files I used Nurses Heal.  Papers are from my stash.  Berry Red twine from Trendy Twine.  Inks used are Memento Summer Sky and Stampin Up Crumb Cake.


And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.
Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE
Don't forget to like us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.


Also we have a New Challenge up, so don't forget to join the fun!


See you back here later at 4pm, pst.




7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just adorable.!! I've loved all your projects this week. This has been a really fun release!!

snappy scrappy said...

Wonderful projects!!

Kate said...

Awesome Creations, Love the little nurse, except for her huge needle, lol.

Beth F. said...

Fabulous projects! As a nurse, I really appreciate the nurse project :)

Jaymie said...

This is too cute! I love the twine wrapped handle!

Michelle said...

so adorable ! and a freakishly huge needle ! HAHAHHAHA

Jamie said...

Love this! and LOL I just read Michelle's comment!