Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Winner Of The Scraps Blog Hop

Happy Wednesday!  I hope you all had a fabulous day!

I would like to thank you to everyone who hopped by on Saturday and Sunday for the Scraps Blog Hop.  I know commenting and following were becoming a problem and I appreciate everyone who visited.  I would also like to thank Jennifer at Crafty Card Gallery for allowing me to be a hop stop.

To announce the winner.  I used random.org and it gave me #6.......

Jenn said....
Beautiful card and door hanger! Love those pretty butterflies, TFS!
hugs, Jenn

Congrats Jenn.  I have sent you an email to get your mailing address.  You have one week to contact me or I will draw again.

Thanks everybody again for all your sweet comments and stopping by.  Please join me on Friday for a Christmas in July Blog Hop hosted by Lisa at Scrapping With Lisa!

Have a fabulous night!

No comments: