Saturday, July 2, 2011

Altered Canvas

Hi again!  This is my second post of the day.  If you want to see my previous post, please go to the post below this one.

I hope you all are having an awesome weekend.  The weather here in East Michigan was a hot one today.  Thunderstorms have been rolling through the area so my fiance and I decided to hang in tonight.

It's been awhile since I altered a canvas.  I love altering things.  I will be doing three canvases within the next couple of days.  The first one I have done is for love.  With my other two, one will be for my family and the other for my friends.  I can't wait to show you the other two, but for today it will just be the one.  Sorry for some of the bright spots....I really need a new camera.


Recipe:
Canvas is a 12 X 12 I bought at Joanns
Wooden Love came from Joanns
Paper is from DCWV Be Mine
My Studio Acrylic Craft Paint in Pink and Tan
Bling is Recollections
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tattered Rose
Tim Holtz Paper Distresser
Flowers-I Am Roses and Prima
Crackle Paint in Rock Candy
Tattered Angels-Walnut Gold, Old Lace and Vanilla Breeze
Embellishments-my stash, Hobby Lobby, Joanns, KARLAS001 Etsy

Another picture (a little closer)



Thanks for visiting.  Have a fabulous night!

No comments: