Sunday, July 3, 2011

Friend Altered Canvas

Good evening everyone.  I hope the weekend has been great for you all! 

Today I have the second altered canvas that I've made.  Tomorrow, I will bring you the third and final altered canvas.  For this canvas, I focused on my friends.  I couldn't find any pictures that had my girls and my boys all in one picture so I focused on just my girls and came up with 4 pictures instead of just one.  Love how it turned out.

This is a 12 X 12 canvas that came from Joanns.
Recipe:
Paper is DCWV Street Lace
Lindy Stamp Gang-Starburst Spray in Hottie Patottie Pink, Glitz Spritz in Scintillating Silver
Flowers are I Am Roses and Prima
Paisley cricut cartridge
Embellishments-my stash (trims), Hobby Lobby, Recollections, KARLAS001 Etsy


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all enjoy the holiday tomorrow!

Have a fabulous night.

No comments: