Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just A Note Card

Happy Thursday everyone, I hope you all are enjoying your week.  This week has been so crazy for me trying to get everything ready to move.  Thank goodness we finally got a move date.  We will be relocating to Clinton Township, MI on April 30th.  My family is happy I get to spend Easter with them before I leave.

Anywho, I made a card for two challenges and I think I like it.  Lol.  One of the challenges was to use green, brown and vanilla so right away I thought of a toned down card verses one of my glitz and glam creations.  Enjoy!
Recipe for Card:
*Stampin Up-Pear Pizazz and Early Espresso cardstock, Square Lattice textured impressions, Classic   Stampin Pad in Early Espresso, Stampin Write Marker in Early Espresso
*Storybook cricut cartridge
*My scraps
*TPC Studio Greetings clear stamps

Challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges-green, brown and vanilla ( I don't have vanilla cardstock so I went with an ivoryish color)
Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge-Storybook and Wrap It Up (the scallop square and robin came from Storybook


Thanks so much for stopping by and i hope you all enjoy your evening! 

6 comments:

lovemypaper said...

Very cute card coming by to say hi for the love link up party,I'm a new follower very cut card!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Great bird!

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely clean and simple design!

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Nikki Just popping by to wish you good luck in our design team call at Anything goes and thank you for entering

Anything goes team

keshapooh said...

Hi, just stopping over from the love link up party. This is a lovely card.

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card!! Good luck in the challenge!! I am a new follower of yours, would love if you would stop by my blog and follow too:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com