Saturday, April 2, 2011

GAB #8-Color Challenge

Happy Saturday everyone.  I hope you all enjoy your weekend.  By the time this post goes live, I will be up in Michigan picking out an apartment.

If most of you follow my blog, you know that my fiance was given a promotion that was to relocate him to Michigan.  He had the official "go ahead" on Tuesday to go up and get the ball rolling.  So we will be moving in 3 weeks.  My fiance is so cute though, he suggested that I make a bunch of cards and projects the next few days and the days that I can't blog to schedule a post.  I will only be not crafting/blogging for like 2 days...my fiance decided that some of my craft supplies will be the last thing packed.

Anyways, I ramble at times lol.  Today brings another color challenge over at GAB Challenge Blog.  This months colors are.......

I had the hardest time coming up with a project for these colors.  After staring off into space for awhile, I finally managed to create a card.  Enjoy!
Recipe:
Paper-DCWV Citrus, Stampin Up cardstock in Real Red, So Saffron and Peach Parfait
Stampin Up Stampin Marker in So Saffron
Ink Pad-Momento in Tuxedo Black and Stampin Up Classic in Real Red
Flowers are Recollections
Ribbon is Stampin Up 3/8 Taffeta in Real Red
Copic Sketch Markers-E21, E25, E27, E29, E37, E50, R27, R29, Y11, Y13, YG67, YR65
Atyou Spica-Orange, Lemon and Clear
Stamp is from The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Collection
Spellbinders Nestabilities-small oval and small scallop oval
Sentiment was from Stampin Up Teeny Tinies stamp set

Please join me over at GAB Challenge Blog for another fun color challenge.

Have a great day!


4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute image, great colors on this!

Tracey said...

This is so pretty, I love these images :)
Hugs
Tracey
x

Kathy D. said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that was stumped by these colors! But so glad we both conquered the challenge! Your card is adorable. Love the image and the color blocking! Can't believe you had the perfect pp for this!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is so cute! I love the Greeting farm! They are all so adorable and she is so cute in these colors! I'm sad I missed the deadline for this challenge. I'm sure tomorrow will be another fun one! Good Luck with your moving preparations! I hope all goes well!