Monday, April 11, 2011

Cute Card Thursday Challenge

I haven't posted in such a long time.  Well it feels like a long time (my GAB post from yesterday I had done days ago and set it to be scheduled).  In all my craziness going on,  I managed to make a card for Cute Card Thursday Challenge which was to create something tropical.  I was so happy when I saw this challenge as I was able to use my new Greeting Farm Stamp Surfer Anya.  I love how this turned out.  Enjoy!!


Recipe for Card:
Paper-Recollections and Me & My Big Ideas Surfshop
Surfer Anya from The Greeting Farm
Copic Sketch Markers-B93, B95, B97, E00, E21, E25, E27, E29, E50, RV02, RV04, Y13, YR68, Y13
Spica Atyou Clear
Martha Stewart Corner Rounder
Spellbinders Nestabilities Small Scallop Oval
White gel pen
Ribbon is from Walmart
Prima bling

Thanks for stopping by.  I'm working on a banner and a ton of thank you cards so hopefully I can do a lot of blogging in the next few days.  I also wanted to invite everyone to stop by GAB Challenge Blog for our sketch challenge.

Have a great night!

4 comments:

Deb said...

amazing card, I love the fun image and the papers are fantastic!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! Adorable image!

dsood said...

Cute card, I am a new follower, would love for you to check out my blog.
Diana
http://dnbfundesigns.blogspot.com/

Cheryl said...

Love the colors in this card and have enjoyed looking through your blog. I'm a new follower from Link the Love party.

Cheryl
www.seeitsnapitscrapit.blogspot.com