Monday, February 28, 2011

Winner of the Motions and Folds Blog Hop

Good evening everyone, I hope you all enjoyed your Monday and the weekend.  I want to thank everyone who hopped by and left such sweet comments from the Motions and Folds Blog Hop.  I want to thank Ellen at Card Monkey for allowing me to be a hop stop.

A couple of friends asked me about my move to Michigan.  I will be relocating with my fiance to Saint Clair Shores.  My wonderful fiance was offered a promotion and gladly accepted so we should be heading up north in the next couple of weeks..April at the latest.  I am interested in attending the Great Lakes Mega Meet in May so if anybody is going to be going, please let me know and we can meet up.

The winner of the blog hop is.....

Coach fans said... Both are your cards are FABULOUS, but I sure do like the second one best.
Georgiana
Congrats Georgiana, I have sent you an email to get your information.

Just reminder to stop by the GAB Challenge Blog to participate in our weekly challenges.  This week is anything with wet/dry embossing.

I will be back tomorrow with more projects.  I hope you all enjoy your evening.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats Georgiana!!!

St. Clair Shores isn't too far from me Nikki! I'm hoping to be able to attend at least one day of the mega meet...time will tell!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Jillian said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for hopping at the Spring Fever Blog Hop! I hope you enjoyed the projects! I am happy to be your newest follower!

Jillian
jillianbeancrafts.com