Saturday, February 5, 2011

GAB Challenge #1-Color Challenge

Click here for the Feel The Love Blog Hop.

Welcome to the first challenge for GAB Challenges.  A brand new challenge blog with a different challenge every Saturday.  Stop over to GAB Challenges and join in on the fun. The first challenge is a color challenge.
I adore these colors and I thought a French inspired card was perfect for this challenge.  I already had the French inspiration going on in my head even before I had seen this picture.



I decided to make this a 6 X 6 square card.
Paper came from my stash but it's Recollections
Spellbinders Nestabilities
French Manor cricut cartridge
Boarder punch is from EK Success
Prima flowers
Bling and brads came from my stash
Cotton Candy stickles
Marvy Matchables Markers
Spun Sugar distress ink

I everyone has a wonderful weekend and stay warm.

3 comments:

GoddessMychele said...

I love the look of this card- it makes me want to hop on a plane to Paris right now! Beautiful work!

Unknown said...

Your card is fabulous, love those colors together!!

Julie said...

Beautiful work. You are such an inspiration.