Saturday, February 19, 2011

GAB Blog Challenge-Theme


This weeks' challenge at GAB Challenge Blog is.....


So in addition to me getting sick, my mom has gotten sick.  My card for this challenge was made with her in mind.  She loved it.  Enjoy!
Recipe for card:
Birthday Bash cricut cartridge
Plantin Schoolbook cricut cartridge
Spellbinders Nestabilities-Small Scallop Circle and Small Scallop Oval
Butterfly stamp is Inkadinkado
Buttons, paper and thread came from my stash
Atyou Spicas
Tattered Angels in Meadow Green

Join me over at GAB Challenge Blog for another exciting challenge.


4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card design! Love the scallops, hope you are both feeling better soon!

Jamie M. said...

This card is so cute. Very beautiful. Great Job!
http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

Just Me said...

I just love your card. Can I steal the design? Great card.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!