Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Feel The Love Winner, Another Hop Coming Up and a Birthday Card!!

Happy Tuesday, Nikki here.  I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.  I want to say thank you to everyone who stopped by and left such sweet comments.  I have some new friends and I would like to say welcome.  I also want to say thank you to Jamie at Glitter, Stamps, And Paper, Oh My for hosting the hop.

On to the winner of the hop....

Number 59 was Cricut Chick...
Cricut Chick said... Awesome Project!Cricut Chick
www.cricutchick.com
 Congrats Cricut Chick, I have sent you an email to get your mailing address.

I also wanted to share a card that I made for my mommom for her birthday which is today.  This was super quick and I love how it turned out.  And no cricut which was strange lol.  Enjoy!

Recipe for card:
Polka dot paper came from DCWV Nursery Baby Boy
Solid paper came from Recollections
Spellbinder Nestabilities:  Small circle, small scallop circle, fancy tags
Copic Sketch Markers:  E34, E35, E37, BV00, BV01, G16, G17
Marvy Matchables LePlumeII in Yellow
Brads came from a RAK
Boarder punch came from EK Success
Clearsnap Smooch in Taffy
Star Dust Stickles
Sentiment was typed up from Microsoft Word

I have another blog hop coming up on Saturday, February 12 hosted by Courtney at Krafty Keekerz so stop by.

Don't forget to stop over at GAB Challenge Blog to play along this week.  This week is color challenge.  The colors are pink, black and white.  To see my DT card, please click here.

I hope everyone has a great evening.

4 comments:

jennyplace2 said...

So pretty, she is going to love it!!!!

Dina said...

very pretty card! she will love it! Dina

Theresa said...

Super pretty card..she will love it.

Dina said...

Loveyour work! come over to my blog to get your award! Hugs! Dina