Friday, November 30, 2012

Pins To Creations Design Team-Winter Card

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!  I hope you all have a rockin weekend.


I'm here today with a post for Pins To Creations.


I'm actually using two pins today.  I saw this beautiful wintery card and i really wanted to recreate it.  I also wanted to come out of my comfort zone and explore some cool combo colors...finally came across a turquoise and red color combo and feel in love....

Here is the card.  Click here to be taken to the inspired blog!




Here is my color inspiration.  Click here to be taken to the website!




Here is my card.  Love how it came out using both pins...


Recipe:
Papers are from my stash and Martha Stewart Snowflace
Cuts are created from the Silhouette software
Jaded Blossom Flag Dies and Flag Dies 2
Scrappy Moms Winter Wishes
Berry Red twine from Trendy Twine
White Gel Pen
VersaFine in Onyx Black







Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Pins To Creations blog and Facebook Fan page!



Have a fabulous crafty day!

4 comments:

jessica said...

gorgeous!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful snowflake and the embossing!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kate said...

Beautiful. The embossing is perfect. Love it.