Friday, November 9, 2012

Grandmother To Be Baby Shower Favors

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!  I hope you all enjoy your weekend.


A few days ago I delivered a custom order of favors to a dear friend of mine.  Her friend is a first time grandmother and wanted some favors for the party they had.  Now being new to this Grandmother To Be Baby Showers, I had no clue what to make so I knew the favors were going to be unique.


I created these favor toppers completely from scratch.  Love how they turned out...



The 3 x 4 clear bags are from Jaded Blossom.  The font and duck are from the Silhouette store.



Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to stop back on Sunday for the Pins To Creations Design Team Fall/Thanksgiving Blog Hop!



The fun starts over at the Pins To Creations Blog!



Have a fabulous crafty day!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

These are so awesome, Ashley!! The duck is so cute!! I bet these were a huge hit...they are fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Adorable!!Very Sweet!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Migdalia

jessica said...

this turned out AWESOME!! I bet she just flipped over these!!
LOVE the adorable ducky and the font is great!
Awesome job Ashley!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my gosh...speaking as a grandmother, I just know your friend loved this! Love that topper..hmmm wish they had Grandmother to be showers a few years ago...looks like I missed out!