Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sweet Bear Shaped Card

Hi everyone!

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted.  I think since Wednesday but it feels like forever.  I hope you are all having a great weekend and staying warm!  Here in Delaware it's been bitterly cold I will be happy when warmer temps start coming.

I'm here today with a post for Designs On Cloud 9.


I decided to make a shaped card using the super cute set Kiss For My Sweet!



Recipe:
Papers are from my stash, Core'dinations and Recollections Valentine's Day
Jaded Blossom Puppy Love
Queen & Co Twinkle Goosebump
Stampin Up Classic Ink in Early Espresso
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick
VersaFine in Onyx Black






Thanks so much for visiting and if you have a chance to stop by my sister blog, you really should.  A super fun hop is going on today...


To be taken to the blog hop, click here or click on the blog hop button!


Make sure to stop by Designs On Cloud 9.



Have a fabulous crafty day!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! What an adorable card!! I love her bow!! She makes me smile!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

L.B. said...

What a cute cute card! Love.

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Ashley said...

This is SO cute! I love shaped cards. :) Your card would make a great submission for this week's bear challenge at Red Carpet Studio!

Ashley
http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is so adorable! I'm a new follower. Feel free to follow me as well at http://scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com :)