Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Jaded Blossom Sneak Day 1 - I Like The Way You Roll!

Hi everyone!  Happy New Year!  I hope you all have a fantastic 2013!


I'm just beyond excited because today starts the Jaded Blossom January Sneak Peaks!  This is the first release as a Design Team member and all I have to say is you all are in for a real treat this release is awesome!

Today we are sneaking Valentine Candies and Got Candy?




Just love these two sets!


Here is my treat that I created!  I decided to work with Got Candy? for this treat but don't worry you will see me work with Valentine Candies this week :)


From Jaded Blossom I also used the Clear Boxes, Flag Dies and Flag Dies 2.  As for the rest of my treat I used Big Wheel from Designs On Cloud 9, papers from my stash and ink from ColorBox.




Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop back tomorrow for another sneak!


 Make sure you head over to Jaded Blossom to see what the rest of the fabulous Design Team came up with.



Have a fabulous crafty day!

18 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVE your adorable project Ashley!! So super cute and these new stamps....LOVE them!!
TFS and Happy New Year!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Gaylynn said...

Perfect for this stamp. Haha so adorable.
http:// NeatNook. blogspot. com
contact@ NeatThings-Boutique dot com

Life and Knits said...

So super cute! Love that bear!

Susie

Debbie said...

oh I just love this he is so just so darn CUTE!!! I am so very happy for you being on the Design Team I so excited when I heard you and Julie were going to be on the team, maybe some day I will be picked
Hugs
Debbie
DDsCrafts

Paperberrycards said...

Perfect saying for this treat!!Love those boxes too. Might have to try those.

Phyllis
hairdresser16 @ aol dot com

Melissa said...

OMG, so cute!

sarah said...

Cute..cute!!!! TFS....

Mimi said...

Awesome project! So cute! Love that clear box, I think I need them!!!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

So cute! I love the big wheels!!!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just too cute!! Love the little bear! He is perfect for the sentiment!

Kim :)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable, Ashley!! I love the sweet bear!! The sentiment is just perfect!! This is fabulous!! Happy 2013 :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Trixie said...

This is so CUTE!! Those little boxes are my favorite!

Crystal said...

Ohh! I just love that little bear! He is perfect for this sentiment! Cute project!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh girl...you've done it again! This is just the cutest! Love the Big Wheel and teddy -too cute. And the sentiment is just perfect!

Rosie said...

super cute treat

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Candace Pelfrey said...

Love this bear on the trike!!! Tooo cute!!!

Margaret Peppers said...

Just love the bear on a tricycle. It is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Margaret

Jaymie said...

Your bear is so cute! Sentiment is perfect!