Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Joy's Life Design Team Project-A Whole Latte Love Card

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

I'm here with my project for Joy's Life Design Team!


This week we were asked to create anything using Wild Life Puns or You're So Punny!



I'm just getting into the paper piecing patterns and I gotta tell you, I'm pretty hooked. Joy's Life stamps are perfect for so many patterns and I'm happy to be sharing my project today...



Recipe:
Papers are from my stash/scraps
Joyslife.com You're So Punny stamp set
Paper piecing pattern is the Latte Bears from Designs On Cloud 9
VersaFine in Onyx Black
Stampin Up Classic Ink Pad and Stampin Write Marker in Early Espresso


View of the sentiment close up...







Please make sure you visit Joyslife.com and our Design Team page for more fabulous projects and inspiration!



Have a fabulous crafty day!

6 comments:

jessica said...

I LOVE this Ashley!! Adorable bear cut and LOVE the sentiment!
TFS :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute! I love the bear and that cup of coffee! The sentiment is perfect! Awesome card!

Liz said...

Love this, your bear is adorable!

Patty B said...

Ashley, this is such a super sweet card! I love how he's hugging that coffee!

Angela said...

This is such a cute card! I love it

Angela

Nina Yang said...

The bear is soooooo cute Ashley!