Monday, March 26, 2012

Joy's Life Design Team Card-Monkeying Around

Love To Create Challenge Day here


Hi everyone!  I'm here with my project for Joy's Life Design Team!


This week we were asked to create a card a card or layout that moves.


Here is my card. I used an Action Wobble as my something that moves!


Recipe:
Card base comes from 30 Boxes And More from My Scrap Chick
Papers are from my stash/scraps
Create A Critter Cricut cartridge
Joyslife.com Lots Of Puns stamp set
White gel pen
VersaFine in Onyx Black
Action Wobble


Close up of the sentiment...



Another view of the monkey "monkeying around" lol!  I just love Joy's stamps!





Please make sure you visit Joyslife.com and our Design Team page for more fabulous projects and inspiration!



Have a fabulous crafty day!

5 comments:

Judy said...

Super cute card!!

Linsey R said...

Aww I'm bananas for your monkeyin around card Ashely! It's SO stinkin cute and how could you possibly make him even more fun?!....action wobble of course! I just got my hands on some from a blog giveaway and feel so lucky to finally know what they are lol! Gosh, they're loads of fun and you've proven that with your totally adorable card! TFS and have a swingin' day hehe ;)

Unknown said...

Such a cute card Ashley! :)

Lisa said...

Heehee, this is so adorable!! I love that he wobbles!! What an awesome card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ellen Jarvis said...

This is my kind of card, Ashley!! LOVE IT!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey