Friday, January 6, 2012

Love Bugs Banners for Kids Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog and the Love Bugs Banner Blog Hop!  I'm so glad you can join us.





Thirty Eight very talented crafty people have come together for a two day hop (Friday, January 6th and Saturday, January 7th) to showcase handmade banners that will be donated to the children at Pediatric Specialty Care. The hope of these banners is that they bring smiles to these children's faces and awareness of Pediatric Specialty Care to all those that hop along.

The “Love Bugs Banner for Kids” Hop has some awesome sponsors and prizes to give away to all those that hop along and leave comments. The more blogs you visit and leave comments at, the more chances you have of winning. That means if you hop through all 20 blogs each day and leave a comment on each blog then you are in the drawing 40 times!

Our Generous Sponsors are:

Jellypark Digital Stamps will award 2 free digi-images to one winner.

K Andrews Designs has donated a stamp set to one winner.

Robyn's Fetish will donate FIVE digital images of the winner's choice as a prize!




If you are just coming from Jenny at Crazy About Cricut, you are right on track.  If you are just coming across my blog and would like to hop along, please start over with my fabulous friend Ellen at Card Monkey.


Here is the lineup for today...remember, there will be another set of awesome ladies tomorrow!
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
Sandie Dunne - http://sandieshores.blogspot.com/
Lori Apgar - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
The Scrapbooking  Queen~ www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
Linda Simpson - http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com/
Lisa Lam- http://craftylam.blogspot.com/
Jenny (Crazy About Cricut) - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com
Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com






This is my third banner blog hop and I'm loving each time I get to make a banner for these amazing kids.  I can't tell you how much I love doing this.  I could make a banner each month for the kids lol.


I love this banner....clean and simple.  I hope the kids will love it.




Recipe:
Paper is from Recollections Kraft cardstock and Soda Pop Collection
Birthday Bash, Plantin Schoolbook and Simply Charmed Cricut cartridges
White gel pen
Ribbon is from my stash


Here is another picture of the banner close up so you can see some detail...








Thank you so much for hopping by and a special thank you to Ellen for allowing me to be a hop stop.  I can't wait for the next one!




Remember to start back at Ellen's page tomorrow for another talented set of ladies.


Your next stop is Haidee.

26 comments:

Ellen Jarvis said...

Hey there, girlfriend!! I just ADORE how bright and colorful your banner is -- SO SWEET!!! I'm sure it will be cherished by the kids at Pediatric Specialty Care. THANK YOU for your loyalty to this hop. HUGS!!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Lori Comeau said...

This is such a cute banner. The little bugs are adorable. I love how you strung it together.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Shawnee said...

Very cute banner. I love the colors you used and shapes. Great job!

Angel-23 said...

Such a cute banner love the colours and shapes you've used and your lil bugs its great fun.
Hugs Rachael xx

Doris P. said...

love the big cute bugs!! what a cute bright banner :) will bring smiles not only fom kids but from all who enter this special room! parkernana5@cox.net
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

Dena said...

How cute, Ashley! The colors remind me of jelly beans for some reason. LOL! I'm sure the kids will love this!

Aloha,
Dena Jones
missdjones.blogspot.com

Deirdre said...

Ashley - love how you incorporate the bugs as parts of the banner itself - so adorable and a neat idea.

JaniceA said...

Cute banner! I am loving all the bugs. Your colors are so happy the kids will love it. janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Cathie w said...

great hop with the hearts of wonderful crafters to boot...

Cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

jessica said...

Adorable banner Ashley! I love the kraft banner with the fun bugs and hearts! Great color combos :)
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Ashley, it is ADORABLE. Now, I am typically afraid of spiders, but those ones can stay at my house any day!!!
:O)
Jessica

Cindy :) said...

super cute banner Ashley, the kids will love it :) awesome way to bring them smiles :)
hugs, your newest follower Cindy :)

Tee said...

The kids are going to LOVE It - the colors are so bright and happy. Wish all bugs looked this cute.

Jennifer Scull said...

oh this is so cute!!! I love it and so will the children! :)

Edwina said...

Love your banner! It is so pretty! I like the alternating hearts and bugs, with the letters for Love on the hearts. The colors you used are wonderful1 Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

Beckie said...

How sweet is this? Great banner. Love those papers and the cuts.

Be blessed, Beckie

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute and I love how you have incorporated the bugs into the banner. The children will love it. Great hopping with you again Ashley.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! I love the bugs going in all different directions!!


Glad to be in this hop with you!!

Debbie said...

simple sometimes is the best, the little critters between the heart are so cute
upnurse at aol dot com

Gaylynn said...

Your designs are always so creative. Great touch alternating letters and bugs.

Nancie said...

Your banner is adorable, I love your buggies!

Nancie

truckmaniii said...

Love the bugs. Fun colors and fun bugs.

Vicki said...

Adorable. Love the bugs between the hearts.

Vicki
vwilson577 at yahoo.com

Janet said...

Nice banner Love the colors and the bugs are really cute. I really like how you alternated the hearts and bugs! Nice hopping with you again!
Big Blog Hugs! Janet

lauralee53 said...

Love the bugs on your banner. Their so cute.

Unknown said...

cute banner! I love the little bug!
www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
craftycardgallery at gmail dot com