Sunday, January 1, 2012

Altered Notebook & Weekly Card Series Starting

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a fabulous New Years.  Sad to say I have been sick for a few days now and just couldn't stay awake to ring in 2012.

I want to share a composition notebook that I made for myself.  This is for my New Years resolutions, my thoughts, etc..


I made this simple because it's gonna get used a lot.

Recipe:
Paper is from Colorbok Patterned Paper Pack Neutrals and my scraps
Sentimentals and Storybook Cricut cartridges
Trim and letter stickers come from my stash


Now for the first of many things to come for 2012....

I have decided that this will be the year to get myself healthy.  My fabulous crafty friend Lisa has started a Facebook group to help each other stayed motivated.

That being said I got inspired to start a card series every Sunday that focuses on motivation, friendship, inspiration.  I will be sending these cards out so the idea of the series will be clean and simple and easy enough to get into an envelope.  Join me next Sunday for my first card :)

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a fabulous night.

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great journal! Happy New Year, hope you are feeling better!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Ellen Jarvis said...

Love the journal ... and can't wait to see your series of cards. It's a great idea, one I hope to emulate. I simply want to find some more ME time. I hope you feel better soon...

Let's get together sometime in 2012! GLAMOROUS MESSES to abound!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

scrappinC said...

Love your altered notebook. Looking forward to your card series.
TFS!
Cindy Lou