Thursday, August 16, 2012

Frog Shape Card

Hi everyone!

Happy Thursday!  Another day closer to the weekend!  Yay!


I wanted to share a quick shape card I made...


The cut came from Toad-ally Cute from My Scrap Chick.  I off set the shape in Silhouette and welded two together.  Papers are from my scraps and Echo Park Soda Fountain Collection.  Sentiment is from Pink By Design Flirty Girl stamp set and I inked the edges with Stampin Up Old Olive.



Thanks for stopping by!


Have a fabulous crafty day!

16 comments:

Maria Matter said...

too cute ashley!!

Sharla said...

So very cute, I love the shaped card!

Kate said...

This is seriously way to cute. Love the shape.

Nana said...

Adorable. Love shape cards.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

angie ashuk said...

Love this card! super cute!!!

Rosie said...

omg this card is tooo cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

lorby said...

Cute card. I saw it on facebook and had to hop over and say "cute." Get it - hop.

Norma said...

OMG! Super cute:)

Claire Spielman said...

TOAD-ally the cutest by far!LOVE the stitching!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.

snappy scrappy said...

Just love this one...cute-a-licious! Lee-Ann :)

antdoda said...

This is so cute!!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Awesome shaped card! I love the papers and your frog bow is so cute. TFS AJ-

jessica said...

This is adorable!!!! love the shape and great papers!!!
TFS and Happy Friday!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable!! What a fun shape!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kray said...

I am so loving this! Very cute!

Kim Ricketts said...

holy cow!!! How did I miss this?!?!?! Its toadally cute!!!!!! I love it!!