Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Paper Piecings By Nikki-You R My Sunshine

Hi everyone!

I'm here today with a post for Paper Piecings By Nikki.

I'm so excited that Nikki has put out her first stamp set.  Rather than me do a paper piecing for this post, I decided to use the set that Nikki was so fabulous to send to us.  I do have another post for PPbN DT but I will be posting that later on today.

Here is my card...

Recipe:
Papers are from my stash/scraps and Lawn Fawn Bright Side
Paper Piecings By Nikki You Are My Sunshine stamp set
Krazy For Kraft twine from Trendy Twine
Copic Sketch Markers-Y11, Y13, Y15
Spellbinders Nestabilities-Small Circle and Small Scallop Circle
VersaFine in Onyx Black


Be sure to check out Paper Piecings By Nikki!


Thanks for visiting.


Have a fabulous crafty day!

9 comments:

Beckie said...

So cute! Im going to have to get a set!

Beckie

Sukie said...

Such a sweet card, fun sentiment too!

Kate said...

Cute love the face on that sun.

Hugs,
Kate

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Aww this is so cute!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the face on the sun!! So cute!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

ScrapMyWay said...

Perfect for a Florida sunshiny day!!
TFS
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.

Wandy said...

Super cute Ashley. Love the sentiment. Tfs!!!
Hugs, Wandy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable card!

Zeni said...

what a cute card! I think i'm going to have to get that file very soon!