Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm Here For You Card Using The New Ribbons & Rosettes

Good morning!  I hope you all enjoy your Tuesday.

I wanted to share a card that I made with the new Cricut cartridge Ribbons & Rosettes.  I just got it Monday afternoon and I think this cart is gonna be a fast favorite.


Recipe:
Paper is Recollections Kraft cardstock, DCWV Mi Casa and Papertrey Ink
Ribbons & Rosettes Cricut cartridge
Pearls are from Recollections
Martha Stewart Corner Rounder
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap
Sentiment is from K.Andrew Designs Fashionable Friends

Thanks for stopping!  I hope you have a fabulous morning!

4 comments:

Claire Spielman said...

Beautiful, the rosette makes it!! I love making them but it's a pain to try to mail the card. I just made 21 rosettes for a Thanksgiving favor filled with Hershey kisses.
Creative wishes,
Claire
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Brittney said...

I LOVE it!

Ashley said...

Super cute card! :) I love the colors and the rosette looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing. :)

Come check out my blog's new weekly challenges!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

cema1cema said...

Great rosette! I haven't tried making them yet, but love the way they look! Christina