Good morning everyone! Welcome to my blog and the Birds & Birdcages Blog Hop hosted by the lovely and talented Sandra at 365 Days Of Cricut. I'm so glad you could join us. If you are just coming from Sandra's blog, you are right on track. If you just came across my blog and would like to hop along, please start over with her by clicking here.
This hop is for today and tomorrow so you have plenty of time to visit everyone's blog. Here is the lineup.
1. Sandra http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/ OUR LOVELY HOSTESS
2. Ashley http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE
3. Nadia http://www.nadiasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com/ YOUR NEXT STOP
4. Yolie http://www.justyolie.com/
5. Celeste http://touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com/
7. Monica http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com/
9. Corri http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/
12. Jess http://www.kinderstampo.com/
14. Laura http://www.makinprettythings.com/
16. Blue Crayons http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com/
The hop is all about birds and birdcages. I decided to go with a tag. I hope you like it!
Trim and seam binding are from MB's Treasurista
Lindy Stamp Gang-Embossing Powder in Golden Angel Wings. Moon Shadow Mist in Van Dyke Sepia and Moonlit Mulberry. Starburst Sprays in Open Arms Amethyst and Green With Envy Green
Tim Holtz-Trinket Pin, Sprocket Gears, Distress Inks in Dusty Concord and Walnut Stain. The quote came from a Tim Holtz stamp set and I'm sorry I can't remember the name of it.
Flowers are I Am Roses
Stampin Up Bliss
Cricut cartridges-Straight From The Nest and Home Decor
Staz On in Jet Black
The brown trim is from my stash
Here is another picture. Different lighting.
On to the blog candy. The blog candy is a $10 gift card to your choice of Michaels, Joanns or Hobby Lobby. To win, simply leave a comment; however, you MUST leave a way for me to contact you. Earn extra entries by becoming a friend on my blog and becoming a friend on Facebook. I will use Random.org and announce the winner on Saturday, August 13th.
Thank you to Sandra at 365 Days Of Cricut for allowing me to be a hop stop.
Thanks for hopping by and have a fabulous day! Your next hop stop is Nadia at Nadia's Beautiful Mess.